Dynmap is a google-maps like software that runs on your server and allows you to have an overview of your server's worlds. To install this handy tool, follow these simple steps.
- First, download the version of Dynmap that matches your server version and upload it to the plugins directory on your server.
- Next, restart your server to generate the configuration files so that you can configure Votifier.
- Then, navigate to the folder: /plugins/dynmap/ and open the config.yml file.
- Now, scroll through the configuration and look for the option that says "Port". Change this to any value from 8000-8200
- Next, save the config.yml file.
- Now, restart your server. Dynmap will now use your chosen port. If you get an error stating that the port is taken, choose a different port.
- Finally, go through the rest of the configuration to edit the map to suit your needs.